Victoria Street shut for gas leak

Written by admin on 05/07/2018 Categories: 苏州美甲美睫培训学校

TAREE’S main street was shut down for several hours on Saturday, July 25, after a gas leak was detected at the United petrol station.
苏州美甲美睫培训学校

The gas leak, coming from the petrol station’s LG underground gas storage, caused Victoria Street to be shut between Macquarie and Stevenson streets from 12 o’clock midday to 5pm on Saturday.

A 500m exclusion zone was put in place and businesses and homes within 200m wereevacuated as Taree police, ambulance and fire rescue services attended the scene.

Council services also attended and helped with setting up the road closures.

Atmospheric monitoring was kept in place throughout the afternoon until the appropriate technician arrived to fix the leak, with the road reopening at 5pm.

Emergency services shut Victoria Street down for several hours on Saturday after a gas leak was detected.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训学校.

Comments Off on Victoria Street shut for gas leak